Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Aloha Pediatric Dentistry Families,
We are happy to announce that in accordance with guidance from government agencies and dental organizations, our offices are open! We are now providing dental care and treatment with changes in our protocol that help us provide dental care in a safe manner during the COVID-19 pandemic. This approach will allow us to continue to provide important dental treatment to maintain our patients’ health while doing our part to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Our office is taking our re-opening very seriously and we have implemented new safety policies to ensure the health and well-being of our patients, staff and community.
1. If you have an appointment scheduled with us, please understand that it may be modified, and our office will be in touch with you regarding those changes.
2. If you have an urgent matter, please contact our office and we will arrange to address your needs.
3. Our office will be contacting our families who require dental treatment to schedule an appointment.
4. Once an appointment is scheduled and confirmed, please review our new office Covid-19 Office Protocol section before coming into the office.
5. Prior to your next appointment you will receive an email with important information to review.
6. If your child is a patient of ours and has kindergarten forms that need to be filled out, please email us. Children who have not been seen by our practice will have the form filled out after our office re-opens for elective treatment.
7. To maintain a healthy mouth during this time please review our “Aloha Dental Survival Guide”. Click here: Aloha dental survival guide.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please also review our patient safety information.
Thank you for your confidence and patience during this unprecedented time. We value your trust and support and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
With much Aloha,
Drs. Neil Katsura, Bob Khalil, Arnold Nakazato, Ameneh Khosrovani, Carole Miyahara, Amita Ruehe, Carolynn Vuong and the Aloha Pediatric Dentistry team
Additional Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: