How we are caring for our staff and families during the Coronavirus pandemic
The health of our patients, families and staff is of the topmost concern to us. In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and have implemented the following additional measures:
- Our entire team is vaccinated!
- Wellness checks for all persons entering the office including patients, family members and staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and increasing good hygiene practices.
- As of April 3, 2023, we cannot require mask wearing for patients and visitors per California Public Health guidelines, however we strongly recommend them.
- Our Doctors and Team members are additionally trained and equipped with the very best Personal Protective Equipment that is accessible to us.
- Enhanced air filtration devices that utilize HEPA filters.
- Cleaning and disinfecting public areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
- Avoiding handshakes and minimizing physical contact (including maintaining distance when possible).
- Treating a reduced number of patients in the office daily to minimize the number of people in the office at one time.
Please review our patient safety information to review our Patient Safety page.