COVID-19 Office Protocol
During this complex time, we continue to meet regularly with our management team and follow the CDC, CDA and ADA guidelines to make all necessary changes to our health and safety protocols. Your continued partnership in implementing these protocols is not only greatly appreciated, but it is a crucial step in working through this crisis.
Please review and be familiar with our current COVID-19 policy. This policy prohibits certain individuals and their families from entering the dental office following confirmed or suspected exposures.
OFFICE PROTOCOLS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- To save time at the appointment, please fill out the MEDICAL AND DENTAL HISTORY UPDATE ahead of time.
- We recommend cleaning hands with hand sanitizer or hand washing.
- As of April 3, 2023, in the state of California, patients and visitors will no longer be required to wear face masks in dental offices. However, we strongly recommend it! Our staff will continue to wear masks according to Cal-OSHA guidelines during patient care.
- Please have the patient brush their teeth and use the bathroom before coming to the appointment.
- Our office might be colder than normal due to the PPE our staff have to wear. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt.
- No food or drink is allowed in the office.
- Bring your own mask and pen if possible.
- Families are asked to allow 6 feet of distance between themselves and non-family members present in the office.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time.