COVID-19 Office Protocol
During this complex time, we continue to meet regularly with our management team and follow the CDC, CDA and ADA guidelines to make all necessary changes to our health and safety protocols. Your continued partnership in implementing these protocols is not only greatly appreciated, but it is a crucial step in working through this crisis.
Please review and be familiar with our current COVID-19 policy. This policy prohibits certain individuals and their families from entering the dental office following confirmed or suspected exposures.
OFFICE PROTOCOLS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
- To save time at the appointment, please fill out the COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE AND MEDICAL HISTORY UPDATE ahead of time.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, we recommend one parent/guardian should bring the patient to the appointment.
- Every person entering the office will have their temperature checked and recorded and instructed to clean their hands with hand sanitizer or hand washing.
- The state of California guidance still requires face masks for healthcare setting. All those who are able to must wear masks at all times in the office unless directed to take it off. This includes the patient.
- Please have the patient brush their teeth and use the bathroom before coming to the appointment.
- Our office might be colder than normal due to the PPE our staff have to wear. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt.
- No food or drink is allowed in the office.
- Bring your own mask and pen if possible.
- Families are asked to allow 6 feet of distance between themselves and non-family members present in the office.
- If possible, please remove head coverings (hat/hoodie/scarf) 5 minutes before temporal temperature is taken (before presenting to the office) to provide accurate readings.
- For longer appointments, please bring a phone with a downloaded movie or show (bluetooth headphones preferred). Our toys and books are no longer available because they cannot be cleaned thoroughly between each use.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time.